About JD's Custom Bolt Action Rifles
- JD starts with a Stainless Steel Remington 700
- JD squares the receiver and laps the locking lugs.
- Then squares the bolt face
- JD then Pins all recoil lugs
- Then elongates magazine opening on the receiver for Wyatt
extended magazine that will excepts VLD bullets
- JD dial indicates bore of the barrel within 1/2 1000th
then treaded the barrel for the receiver
- JD then cuts the chamber using PTG Reamer that was
designed by Dave Kiff for VLD style bullets
- JD then installs a Kalvin Elite trigger set
at your specifications or Jeweled trigger
- JD will mount the barreled receiver in a aluminum
pillar block and free floats the barrel
- Then the barreled action will be tested fired then
take the case and drill and tap the case so an AOL gauge can precisely
measure the seating depth for the bullet in the case.
- JD can install a muzzle brake with a thread protector
with the same weight as the muzzle brake so it will not change the
As part of you JD custom rifle
- JD will consult with you about your new custom rifle
- on the type and size (weight) of bullet you want
- JD will recommend what rate of twist rifling and the
style of rifled grooves to use (example 4 grooves, 5 grooves, 6 grooves
or conventional R5 grooves.
- JD will at your request mount your scope and will sight
it in for you and will do load development.
- JD will at your request can provide custom
loaded ammunition for your custom JD rifle
- JD will at your request sell reloading dies, brass
cases, and bullets for your custom rifle.
JD's Custom Rifles options
- Barrels have the option of smooth round barrels or
- Most have the option of treaded barrels with thread
protector or muzzle brake or flash hider or barrel tuners.
- Also they have options of porting the barrel.
- Most bolt action rifles have options on stocks of
laminate, walnut or Hogue with also options of standard stock or thumbhole
- Options of standard P.T.G trigger guard or a trigger
guard with a detachable magazine.
- Custom barrel lengths of your choice.
- Option for scopes made by Burris, Vortex, Night force or Leupold scopes
About JD's Custom AR Style Rifles
starts out with a matching set of upper and lower receivers American
made receivers made of 7075 billet aluminum.
upper receiver is squared before the barrel installed
installs a 3 lbs. adjustable trigger with anti-rolling pins
installs a Tactical charging handle with a titanium coated bolt.
installs a Lock adjustable butt stock or Mag Pull adjustable rifle stock.
installs a Slim Key MOD free floating forearm with two rails.
installs a custom stainless steel barrel of any length or contour and the
rate of twist you desire with an adjustable gas block.
installs either a Flash suppressor or ported muzzle brake.
JD Custom AR-15 Style Rifle will come with your choice of the following 10
round, or 20 round, or 30 round magazine.
JD Custom AR-10 Style Rifle will come with choice of 10 round, or 20 round
or 25 round magazine